FANDOM


Youmu Konpaku
Youmu
Race Phantom
Gender Female
Status
Affiliation Good
Time Period Legacy of the User Battle Force (2015)
Primary Skill
Statistics
Powers Inspired By Touhou
Play Style Melee
Other
IRC Nickname Youmu / YoumuKonpaku
Used By NPC

Powers & Abilities Edit

Base Stats Edit

Base Stats
Stat Quantity
HP
  
110
Attack
  
140
Defense
  
55
Special Attack
  
95
Special Defense
  
45
Speed
  
125
Youmu Konpaku's base stats.


Advanced Techniques Edit

GhostIC Big

Curse of Blossom StatusIC

  • INNATE: Nearby enemies have their armor decreased by 5, and Youmu gains 5 bonus attack damage for every enemy in range.

Netherworld Reflection Slash StatusIC - 10 second cooldown

  • ACTIVE: Youmu slashes and creates a prismatic barrier in front of her, reflecting all projectiles.

Item Layout Edit

  • Ninja Tabi - +25 armor, +12% dodge chance. UNIQUE PASSIVE: Enhanced Movement 2.
  • Infinity Edge - +80 attack, +25% critical strike chance. UNIQUE PASSIVE: Youmu's critical hits will deal 2.5x damage instead of 2x.
  • Phantom Dancer - +55% attack speed, +30% critical strike chance, +15% movement speed.
  • The Black Cleaver - +55 attack, +30% attack speed. UNIQUE PASSIVE: Physical attacks reduce the target's armor by 15. This debuff stacks up to 3 times and lasts for 5 seconds.
  • Sword of the Occult - +10 attack. UNIQUE PASSIVE: Youmu gains +5 damage per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a knockout or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times. At 10 stacks, Youmu gains +15% movement speed; at 20 stacks, Youmu gains +25 armor penetration.
  • Butterfly - +30 attack, +30% movement speed, +30% attack speed. UNIQUE PASSIVE: +35% dodge chance.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.