|Theme||Sky Troops (Shadow the Hedgehog)|
|Base of Operations||Virtupets Space Station|
|Abilities||Dodge Dance, Speed Boost, Mist Veil|
"Winners live. Losers die. You know what that means...
YOU MUST DIE."
Ylana Skyfire is a Blue Acara bounty hunter who will work for anyone that pays a high enough price. During The Return of Dr. Sloth plot, she was hired by Dr. Sloth to eliminate the Cybunny Scout. She is infamous for customizing most weapons in her inventory.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
|Ylana Skyfire's base stats.|
Basic Techniques Edit
Ylana, like all others of her species, increases her damage through the use of stances. Although they give a great boost in power, they also increase the power of moves coming at her.
These stances are not necessarily disadvantageous, though. Strategic uses of stances can greatly increase the damage output while minimizing damage that Ylana takes. For example, she can charge in with Berserk Stance up and run out with Defensive Stance up. The bursts that the positive stances give are amazing, as they increase her base damage and the extra damage she deals with her weapons. These stances show that advanced techniques are not necessarily needed to succeed.
- ACTIVE: Ylana increases her damage, weapon power, and attack speed by 50%. However, she also takes 50% increased damage.
- ACTIVE: Ylana increases her damage, weapon power, and attack speed by 40%. However, she also takes 40% increased damage.
- ACTIVE: Ylana increases her damage, weapon power, and attack speed by 30%. However, she also takes 30% increased damage.
- ACTIVE: Ylana increases her damage, weapon power, and attack speed by 20%. However, she also takes 20% increased damage.
- ACTIVE: Ylana returns to a normal state. Her damage, weapon power, and attack speed is not affected.
- ACTIVE: Ylana takes 20% less damage. However, her damage, weapon power, and attack speed is decreased by 20%.
Item Layout Edit
- Berserker's Greaves
- Phantom Dancer
- Infinity Edge
- The Black Cleaver
- Super Attack Pea
- Darigan Sword of Death
- Heavy Robe of Thievery
- Leaded Elemental Vial
- Ylana Skyfire is currently the only character who is dynamic enough to constantly switch sides, going with the allure of money and valuables rather than actual personal ambitions.