|Signature Skill||Spacial Tear|
"No one but Death will stop me from drawing blood!"
Umorukoez, known by some as the child of death, is the aerial master of the Yldaed 8. Utilizing her speed, rifts, and scythe, she clears the skies of any threat before focusing on the ground force.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
|Umorukoez's base stats.|
- Passive: All healing methods heal 50% of what they should have. All revival methods will fail upon use. This inate does not affect Umorukoez or her allies.
- Active: Umorukoez creates 2 dimensional rifts. Projectiles and Umorukoez can enter any rift and appear through any rift. As long as a rift is open, Umorukoez can fade away and teleport. Fading away takes 2 seconds to occur.
- Active: Umorukoez fires an energy bullet from her scythe, dealing 15 base special damage and 10 base physical damage. Those hit by the bullet will be stunned by .5 seconds. Each bullet fired during the stun time will stun for an additional .5 seconds until a maximum of 5 seconds, at which the opponent can not be stunned.
- Active: Umorukoez draws energy from the deepest abyss of Hueco Mundo. The initial blast deals 150 base special damage, but can be charged for an indefinite amount of time. Each second of charging increases the base special damage by 15. Those hit are silenced for 1.5 seconds.
- Active: Umorukoez engulfs a maximum of 3 opponents in an energy sphere. The engulfing can not be blocked. She then rapidly slashes enemies inside the sphere, dealing 750 base physical damage. Umorukoez then walks away and plants her scythe on the ground, causing the sphere to explode. Any opponent caught nearby the explosion will take 444 base special damage. Anyone damaged will be silenced for 3 seconds.
- Lich Bane
- Abyssal Scepter
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Hextech Gunblade
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Death's Scythe - +40 attack damage, 40% armor penetration, 5% spell vamp
- Passive: All basic techniques create a sword wave that deals 10 base special damage. When Umorukoez's health is reduced to 0, Umorukoez will revive with full health, but will lose 100 attack.