|Theme||Mega Man 7: Wily Stage 3 (link)|
|Team||User Battle Force 2|
|Time Period||A World Without Music (2017)|
|Signature Skill||Aerostorm Missle|
|Powers Inspired By||Original|
|Play Style||AP Tank|
|Faction||User Battle Force|
|Used By||Red Suplexknight|
"A Lugia and a tank. Fuse them, and you get me."
Tankagon is a half Lugia, half tank hybrid.
Being a tank, Tankagon is not very fast and has fair special defense, But all his other stats are very good, making him a deadly living weapon.
|Tankagon's base stats.|
- Innate - If Tankagon defeats an enemy, Tankagon gains 5/10/20 extra attack, defense, and physical resistance. The enemy he KO'ed then explodes, dealing 45/55/70 base damage to anyone near the explosion. Allies are not affected by this.
- Active - Tankagon shoots 1/2/3/4/5 Bang-Bangs at an enemy, dealing 50 Fire damage on impact. Enemies caught near the impact are dealt 25 Fire damage.
- Passive - Tankagon unlocks this skill automatically when 2 enemies explode from the effect of Crash and Burn.
- Active - Tankagon flaps his wings and creates 2 tornadoes. His tank body then uses a flamethrower on them, making them fire tornadoes. He then proceeds to gust them away at enemies. Enemies caught in these tornadoes are burned and take 40/60/80/100/120 fire damage. These fire tornadoes leave behind a flame trail. Any enemy who steps on this fire trail takes 10/20/30/40/50 fire damage. The trail lasts for 5 seconds.
- Active - Tankagon focuses all the wind energy inside its mouth and fires a beam of wind at the enemy, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 wind damage, knocking the enemy back 3 meters and stunning them for 3/6/9/12/15 seconds.
- Active - Tankagon shoots missles into the air and then engulfs them in air balls. The missles then rain down on enemies, dealing 50/150/200 wind and fire damage. Tankagon cannot move for 10/8/6 seconds after using this.
- Gust Amulet
- Crystal Shield
- Rod of Cyclones
- Windy Scarf
- Midnight Scepter
- Twin Turrets of the Storm