Special scrolls contain extra moves that characters may take with them into battle. Each character may hold up to 2.
League of Legends Edit
After Mendicant's Madness Arc, the League handed special scrolls over to the User Battle Force. Knowing they couldn't use summoner spells, they gave these as a gift instead, alongside copies of all of their weapons and a Nexus fragment for spawning the League's minions.
Some Force members, having experienced a Neopian battle, realize how powerful their spells are despite the battles' whimsical natures and have put them into scrolls.
- Static Cling - For 2 seconds, all skillshots aimed towards the target will home in on them. 180 second cooldown.
- Bandage - Same as Heal, except there is no debuff and it only applies to the user. 200 second cooldown.
- Shade - A random type of skill is decided: skillshot, autocast spells, and autoattacks. For 2 seconds, the user will be immune to 75% of the damage done by the selected category. 240 second cooldown.
- Lethargy - The user's enthusiasm seems to drop, making enemies not try their best; damage done to the user is decreased by 20% for 3 seconds. 210 second cooldown.
- Sear - The user ignites an enemy, inflicting Grievous Wound on them and decreasing their damage output by 50% for 5 seconds. 210 second cooldown.
- Lens Flare - The user blinds enemies' retinas, stunning nearby foes for 0.5 seconds and blinding them for another 1.5 seconds. 270 second cooldown.
- Silencer - The user silences a single enemy for 1.5 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
- Sink - The user sinks underground, becoming immune to skillshots and autoattacks but taking double damage from autocast spells. This lasts for 3 seconds. 270 second cooldown.
- Burrow - The user burrows underground, becoming immune to skillshots and autocast spells but taking double damage from autoattacks. This lasts for 3 seconds. 270 second cooldown.
- Float - The user floats up in the air very high, becoming immune to autocast spells and autoattacks but taking double damage from skillshots. This lasts for 3 seconds. 270 second cooldown.
- Warlock's Rage - The user stuns a single enemy for 3 seconds. 120 second cooldown.
- Snowager's Breath - The user summons a small gust of cold air, slowing nearby enemies' movement speeds by 60% for 3 seconds. 270 second cooldown.
- Rejuvenate - Doubles self health-regeneration. 180 second cooldown.
- Drain Life - Deals 7% of an enemy's maximum health as true damage and heals the user by 50% of that damage. 180 second cooldown.
- Prismatic Reflect - For a short instant (0.25 second), reflects 80 - 100 % of the damage dealt by enemies back to them. 300 second cooldown.
- Adrenaline Rush - User gains 15% movement speed and attack speed, and deals 8.125% increased damage. 200 second cooldown.