|Occupation||Maiden of the Hakurei Shrine|
|Base of Operations||Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo|
|Signature Spell Card Moves||Yin-Yang related attacks|
Reimu Hakurei is one of the main characters of the Touhou series, having appeared in almost every game in the series.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
|Reimu Hakurei's base stats.|
- ACTIVE: Reimu fires homing orbs of danmaku at opponents. When they collide, they deal 50 base special damage.
- ACTIVE: Reimu fires homing shots at an opponent. When one hits, it deals 10 base special damage and suppresses the enemy until all the shots collide.
- ACTIVE: Reimu surrounds herself with a danmaku barrier, giving her +4 (300%) special resistance for 15 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Reimu throws four orbs that bounce erratically until they hit a target. Enemies caught will be dealt 60 base special damage and will be stunned based on how long the orbs have traveled. This skill hits the opponent's defense stat.
- ACTIVE: Reimu tosses a Yin-Yang Orb at close distance which explodes, dealing 120 base special damage to the targeted enemy and half of that damage to anyone else caught in the attack (including allies.)
- ACTIVE: Reimu tosses a Yin-Yang Orb at close distance which dispels into spiritual energy upon contact with an enemy, dealing 160 base special damage to the targeted enemy and half of that damage to anyone else caught in the attack (including allies,) and blinding caught enemies by 10 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Upon casting, seven Yin-Yang orbs appear around Reimu. Any enemies who collide with these orbs are dealt 15 base special damage and stunned for 5 seconds, and the orb will light. Lighted orbs deal double damage and stun for double the amount of time. When all seven orbs are lit, the orbs will fade; a large light blast is then cast from the stored power, and anyone caught in the blast (including allies) will be dealt 250 base special damage. The orbs will disappear if they are not all lighted by 60 seconds.