|Powers Inspired By||Legend of Zelda|
"You will regret the day you chose to challenge the great general of darkness!"
Onox is an armored warrior who seeks the Triforce of Power. Having lost the form of a Dark Dragon after his revival, he was last seen entering the Abirter's Ground.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
|Onox's base stats.|
- Passive - Every 30 seconds, Onox creates a crystal around him that blocks one advanced technique and reflects all weak projectiles.
- Active - Onox slams his mace into the ground, dealing 275 base physical damage while launching all opponents in range into the air. Any opponent directly hit will take 150 more base physical damage.
- Active - Onox slams an opponent with armor, dealing 150 base physical damage while launching them away. Any further collision will result in 100 more base physical damage.
- Active - Onox spins his mace, gaining more and more speed. Any opponent hit during this time will take 150 base physical damage as they travel with the mace. He then slams the mace into the ground, dealing 260 base special damage to all opponents on the ground. Those directly hit will take 500 base physical damage.
Onox possesses a large amount of physical strength, allowing him to create tremors with every attack.
- Frozen Mallet
- Atma's Impaler
- Mercury's Treads
- Sunfire Cape
- Randuin's Omen
- Banshee's Veil
- Triforce of Power - +72 attack damage, +36 ability power, +50 armor
- Unique Active - The Triforce of Power ignites the opponent, dealing 220 true damage over time. During this time, all healing effects are reduced by 50%. 60 second cooldown.