|Nocturne the Eternal Nightmare|
|Team||League of Legends|
|Powers Inspired By||League of Legends|
|Play Style||Assassin, Melee|
Nocturne the Eternal Nightmare is a captive member of the League of Legends, sealed by a nexus fragment. Nocturne is the personification of nightmares, killing anyone in their sleep.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
|Nocturne's base stats.|
Advanced Techniques Edit
- PASSIVE: Every 10 seconds, Nocturne's next attack strikes surrounding enemies for 120% of his physical damage and heals himself for 25 per target hit. Nocturne's autoattacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.
- ACTIVE: Nocturne sends a shadow blade in a line that deals 240 (+0.75 per bonus attack damage) base physical damage to all enemies it passes through, leaves a Dusk Trail on its path, and causes opponents who are hit to also leave a Dusk Trail when they move for 5 seconds. While on the trail, Nocturne ignores unit collision and gains 35% speed and 55 attack.
- PASSIVE: Nocturne empowers his blades, permanently gaining 40% attack speed.
- ACTIVE: Nocturne creates a magical shield for 2 seconds which can block the next advanced technique that hits him. If an ability is blocked by the shield, his passive attack speed is doubled for 5 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Nocturne plants a nightmare into his target's mind, dealing 250 (+1.0 per ability power) base special damage over 2 seconds and placing a leash on the target for the duration. If Nocturne stays within leash range of the target for the full duration, the target becomes feared for 2 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Nocturne reduces the sight radius of all enemies. While Paranoia is active, Nocturne can launch himself at a visible enemy, dealing 350 (+1.2 per bonus attack damage) base physical damage.
Nocturne can slice enemies with his blades.