|Time Period||A World Without Music|
|Powers Inspired By||Marathon|
|Play Style||AD ranged fighter|
|Faction||User Battle Force|
|Used By||Grand Destruction|
Mjolnir Recon number 54, or simply The Marine, is the main protagonist of the Marathon series.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
|The Marine's base stats.|
- Range: Varies between weapons equipped
- Innate: The Marine can switch between weapons freely during battle, but only three that have been selected pre-match. He also gains different bonuses depending on the weapon. Each weapon requires a reload after a certain amount of shots, but they never run out of ammunition.
- Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher: 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% increase to attack speed; grenades deal 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 true damage, while the assault rifle deals 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 true damage per bullet. The integrated grenade launcher fires very slowly, while the primary assault rifle isn't very accurate, but fires much faster. Range low. The grenade launcher can fire 7 shots before requiring a reload, while the assault rifle can fire 52.
- Flamethrower: Can ignite targets in range, which deals 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 magic damage in over 5 seconds. Range very low.
- Combat Shotgun: His attacks do 7% / 14% / 21% / 28% / 35% extra damage. Deals 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120 true damage per shell. Range medium-low. Can fire 2 shots before requiring a reload.
- Magnum: 8% / 16% / 24% / 32% / 40% increase to accuracy. Deals 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 true damage per round. Range high. Can fire 8 shots before reloading.
- Fusion Pistol: Grants 5 / 9 / 13 / 17 / 21 armor penetration. Can charge up a blast which deals 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 true damage. Range medium-high. Can fire 20 basic shots or one fully charged shot before the battery has to be replaced.
- Rocket Launcher: Grants 7 / 15 / 24 / 32 / 40 extra AD. Its basic attacks deal seven times as much damage as an autoattack directly, and deal half of that amount in splash damage, as well as knocking back targets. The projectiles travel very slowly, however, and as a result, can be easily dodged. Range high. Can fire 2 rockets before reloading.
- SMG: Fires faster compared to the Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher, and is more accurate, but does just as much damage as the assault rifle. Range medium-low. Can fire 24 shots before reloading.
- Active: The Marine can dual-wield certain weapons such as the combat shotgun, the magnum, the fusion pistol, and the SMG for 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 seconds.
- Active: The Marine gains 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 extra AD for 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 seconds, though he can choose to cancel it at any time, which results in him launching an attack which deals 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (0.4 per AD) physical damage. The bonuses from this technique don't stack with The Vidmaster's Challenge.
- Active: The Marine sprints towards a nearby target, gaining 13 / 26 / 39 / 52 / 65 extra movement speed, and if he successfully moves in front of a target, he grabs them, which stuns them for one second, then punches them repeatedly, dealing 35 / 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 (0.5 per AD) physical damage, then smashes them into the ground for 25 / 50 / 75 / 125 / (0.8 per AD) extra physical damage.
- Active: For 9 / 11 / 13 seconds, the Marine can only use his fists, and takes 11% / 15% / 19% extra damage; in return, he gains 15 / 30 / 45 AD and 20 / 40 / 60 extra movement speed; his melee attacks also gain greater range, and can knock back targets. After the duration ends, he is free to use weapons again, gains a halved amount of the bonuses once for the rest of the match, and can dual-wield any weapon for 4 / 8 / 12 seconds.