|Affiliation||Neutral (sided with Evil but did not have evil intentions)|
|Powers Inspired By||Custom|
Liza Owens was a high-ranking Fantasma member. She was captured on March 10th, 2011 when she was fired from the Fantasmas, thus losing most of her powers, making her an easy target.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
Liza had a blistering speed stat before her banishment from the Fantasmas as well as a huge support movepool to whittle down her enemies while keeping herself healthy. During the Uncharted World Arc, when emergency backup was needed for the invasion, criminals were given back their powers, including Liza.
|The base stats of Liza Owens.|
Advanced Techniques Edit
- PASSIVE: Liza can fly. Every 10 seconds she is not attacking, her dodge rate and speed go up by 5%.
- ACTIVE: Liza quivers rapidly, increasing her Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by 50%. This stacks up to 6 times.
- ACTIVE: Liza emits sonic waves from her wings, dealing 90 base special damage and silencing enemies for 2 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Liza scatters chemical powder at an enemy, putting them to sleep.
- ACTIVE: Liza drains energy from an opponent, dealing 75 base special damage to them and healing herself by half the damage done.
Basic Techniques Edit
- ACTIVE: Liza can craft up to four materials together.
- ACTIVE: Liza rewires an electrical current.