|Play Style||Caster, support|
Combat Information Edit
Base Stats Edit
|Attack Speed||0.65 / second|
|Light's base stats.|
This character uses Tori's base stat template. Please note:
Health corresponds to HP.
Armor corresponds to Defense.
Ability Power corresponds to Special Attack.
Magic Resistance corresponds to Special Defense.
Movement and Attack Speed both correspond to speed, but it is more clearly distinguished here.
- Innate - Light gains 20% ability power and 10% spell vamp when targeting a Human. However, he loses the same amount when fighting a Shinigami.
- Active - Light writes down the name of an ally and enemy in the Death Note. The enemy loses 10% (+0.02% per ability power) of their health, and this amount is split evenly into the ally's armor, magic resistance, and movement speed for 10 seconds.
- Active - Light writes down the name of an enemy in the Death Note. The victim suffers 100 (+0.33 per ability power) magic damage over 3 seconds, then takes an additional 100 (+0.33 per ability power) magic damage after the DoT effect ends. After taking the second round of damage, the victim loses 50% movement and attack speeds for 6 seconds.
- Active - Light writes down the name of an ally in the Death Note, healing them for 200 (+0.6 per ability power) health, and also giving them immunity to crowd control for one second.
- Active' - Light writes down the name of an ally in the Death Note, boosting their attack and ability power by 25% for 10 seconds.
- Active - Light's Shinigami, Ryuk, is summoned to desecrate an area. While foes are on that area, their attack, armor, ability power, and magic resistance are cut by 25%.
- Active - Light's Shinigami, Ryuk, is summoned to charge at enemy units, dealing 325 (+2.0 per bonus attack damage) (+0.65 per ability power) damage, knocking them upwards, and fearing them for 3 seconds.
- Active - Light writes down the name of an enemy in the Death Note, marking them. During this time, the victim deals 30% less damage to all allied fighters, and loses 10 armor and magic resistance. This effect is lost prematurely if the move is negated. After this duration, the victim will suffer a varying amount of damage based on the distance from Light. The minimum damage, when the victim is very far away from Light, is 310 (+0.33 per ability power) true damage. The maximum damage, when the victim is very close to Light, is 930 (+0.99 per ability power) true damage.
Items Used Edit
- Power Treads
- Randuin's Omen
- Shurelya's Reverie
- Linken's Sphere / Black King Bar
- Vladimir's Offering
- Will of the Ancients / Abyssal Scepter
- Power Treads
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Archangel's Staff
- Athene's Unholy Grail
- Zhonya's Hourglass
- Void Staff