|Base of Operations||Abandoned Factory in Neopia|
|Abilities||Cursed Body, Scrappy, Damp, Resourceful|
The Jelly Chia was the result of an experiment by a deranged confectioner named Wizzle. Hoping to become rich and famous, he planned to create an 'edible friend', a pet which would be your buddy until you decided to eat it. One of his first experiments, Wizzle looked after the Jelly Chia, read it stories, and educating it about Neopia. This continued until Wizzle got hungry, and he walked up to the Jelly Chia licking his lips. Suddenly realizing what was going to happen, the Jelly Chia launched himself at Wizzle in desperation, slowly dissolving him. Nobody ever saw Wizzle again after that day.
- Icy Snowball: Water, earth, and direct damage. Can only be used once. Due to the Jelly Chia's Resourceful ability, however, it never goes away and can be used an infinite number of times.
- Exploding Snowball: Water, fire, and direct damage. Can only be used once. Due to the Jelly Chia's Resourceful ability, however, it never goes away and can be used an infinite number of times.
- Jelly Net: Direct damage; soaks up opponent's direct attack; paralyzes opponent (100%).
- Seasonal Attack Pea: Light and earth damage. May stun opponent (10%).
- Glowing Jelly Shield: Avoids all damage for one turn. Can only be used once per battle.
- Jelly Shield: Blocks earth, light, water, fire, and direct damage.
- Magical Gelatin: Restores Jelly Chia's energy and health to max. Can only be used one time per battle.
- Doom Snowball Wand: Generates a random high-level snowball.
- This is what makes Jelly Chia frustrating to face. Jelly Chia can generate an infinite number of snowballs that never go away due to his Resourceful ability. Since the Wand is not fragile like its counterparts, Jelly Chia can simply bombard his opponent with snowball after snowball.