These are the General Rules that apply for every battle. The rule list for every arena must contain all of these starting from August 13th, 2011.
- You may not godmode. You will receive punishment immediately for godmoding.
- If the fight has not started, nobody may attack or apply buffs. You may, however, ready weapons or attacks.
- If an attack has a drawback or requires a recharge, you must implement them. You may not spam them infinitely without consequences.
- You may not generate non-character specific items.
- You may not use attacks not specified to your character page. This is one of the most important rules. If a player suddenly introduces new attacks, everyone is thrown off. If your character does not have a page, it is in your best interest to create one immediately.
- Please make sure to keep good conduct at all times. Keep arguments to a minimum.
- If you are talking out of your character, you must put parentheses around your speech (like such.)