|Theme||Lavender Town (Pokemon Red/Blue) (link)|
|Abilities||Wonder Guard, Magic Guard|
|Powers Inspired By||Pokemon|
|IRC Nickname||GHOST, GHOST_|
The infamous GHOST from the supposed hack Pokemon Creepy Black is a dangerous antagonist. He made his debut in the Throwback Arc.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
|GHOST's base stats.|
Advanced Techniques Edit
- Innate: GHOST is protected from all unfavorable and neutral type match-ups. This ability is nullified if GHOST is attacked by a God Tier or is an Unown or Shiny Celebi.
- Passive: GHOST consistently fears his enemies, making them unable to attack. This ability is nullified if GHOST is attacked by a God Tier, if the target knows the move Curse, or if the target is a Ghost-type, is associated with the Ghost-type, or is an Unown or Shiny Celebi.
- Active: GHOST targets an enemy and channels for half a second, making them black out and knocking them out instantly. This move does not work if:
- The target is a Ghost-type, is associated with the Ghost-type, or is an Unown or Shiny Celebi.
- The target is in God Tier or False-God Tier.
- The target knows the move Curse.
- GHOST is somehow interrupted during channeling.