|Base of Operations||Drax Academy|
|Time Period||Drax Academy|
|Play Style||Support, mage|
Eris Ciemny is a student and member of the Drax Academy and an enemy of the refugees. She was sent to capture and return them for torture or kill them altogether.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
|Eris Ciemny's base stats.|
- PASSIVE: Whenever Eris knocks out or assists in knocking an enemy, she can give a permanent boost of 25% attack and special attack to a teammate. This is lost when Eris is K.O.ed herself.
- ACTIVE: Taking power from the Drax spirits, Eris heals herself and her teammates for 10% of the damage she and her teammates dealt to opponents with -type moves in the last 30 seconds. The cooldown refreshes by 1 second every time an opponent is hit with a -type move.
- ACTIVE: Eris extends her arms and shoots three dragonic blasts of flame from each arm (in 1-second intervals.) The left shots deal damage instead of damage; each blast deals 30 base damage and has a 30% chance to paralyze opponents.
- ACTIVE: Eris animates one of the Drax's dragonic souls into life, giving herself 30% special attack, special resixtance, and spell vamp. The dragon has 75% of Eris's maximum health and all of her stats. Its basic attacks (breathing fire, tackling enemies, etc.) deal 50% more than Eris's basic attacks, but it also takes double damage from enemy attacks. The dragon can intercept attacks for Eris or her teammates, but doing so will further increase the damage taken by 50%. It lasts for up to 60 seconds in-battle or until it succumbs to enough damage. The cooldown for this skill resets if Perseverence is activated.
- ACTIVE: After channeling for a second, Eris unleashes a burst of dark fire at the targeted area in a long range, dealing 100 base damage and knocking away enemies, projectiles, and static matter. Afterwards, the flames spread out in a circle from the area, creating an area of effect. Enemies caught in the afterburn's AoE suffer 40 true damage per second. This lasts 5 seconds.