|Time Period||Drax Academy (2051)|
|Play Style||Heavy Offense|
Base Stats Edit
|Emily Rdulari's base stats.|
- PASSIVE: Emily strikes the opponent with 200% speed every 5 attacks.
- ACTIVE: Emily takes a strike at the enemy, dealing 70 base damage and taunting the enemy with a high chance of a critical hit.
- ACTIVE: Emily fires a ring of dark energy, striking enemies with 80 base damage and silencing them.
- PASSIVE: Emily calls out constantly to the dark spirits of Drax to protect her. She has a 5% chance of shielding herself completely from a melee attack. The spirits are unable to activate when inside of her, and thus she loses this ability when it is on cooldown.
- ACTIVE: Emily empowers herself with the spirits of Drax, giving her 50% bonus defense and special defense for 20 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Emily draws dark power from around herself and fires a beam of pure darkness, striking all enemies with 140 base damage + 80% of their base attack and special attack as true damage. Enemies hit will be applied a debuff of -20% special defense, which is consumed upon Emily's next attack or after 45 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Emily fires an orb of dark energy at the opponent, silencing them and dealing 80 base damage.
- ACTIVE: Emily fires orbs of mysterious energy out in a ring shape, dealing 70 base damage of any element.
Emily is capable of performing basic martial arts moves.
Drax Academy students have small movepools and weak stats that many people are not used to. Contrarily, opponents have much more resources to use. There is a way, however, to properly utilize the abilities of Emily:
- Dark Beckon is a fabulous boosting move that boosts Emily's Defense and Special Attack by 50% for 20 seconds. It can help cushion the defense stat while bolstering her attack stat- exactly what she needs. Make sure that you don't waste it, however, because without those boosts, Emily is not going to do much damage.
- Specs help Emily spam her high-power moves. As soon as you find Choice Specs, equip it. Since Emily's bound to just be spamming Spiral Beam, it'll increase her damage output a lot. You can upgrade to Focused Specs later on in the roleplay if you want to use Dark Beckon.