|Theme||Linkin Park - What I've Done (Instrumental) (link)|
|Affiliation||Neutral (Antagonistic, Throwback Arc)|
Good (Civil War Arc-onwards)
|Team||Neo User Battle Force (Throwback Arc), User Battle Force (Civil War Arc-onwards)|
|Powers Inspired By||Bleach|
Damarcus Dixon (pronounced da-MAR-su) is a human who, in a life-threatening experience, took on the powers of a Shinigami and a Hollow simultaneously.
Personality Traits Edit
- Amazing fighter.
- Very overconfident.
- Always tries to make battles as quick as possible; this leads to him taking unnecessary risks such as trading defense for more power, even if it is not needed.
- Impatient and power-hungry; becomes frustrated easily towards incompetent teammates, such as Ash Ketchum or Zapper Pichu.
- Not very easy to get along with.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
Special Attack: 115
Special Defense: 100
Special Attack: 110
Special Defense: 105
Special Attack: 160
Special Defense: 145
Hollow Mask Edit
Special Attack: 210
Special Defense: 35
Kōsokuha (高速刃, lit. High Speed Blade, pronounced KOU-sou-ku-ha) is Damarcus's Zanpakutō. It is a long, slender blade with two protrusions from the tip of the blade and four protrusions from the center of the blade.
- Shikai: It has no release command. Previously, its release command was Dash, but Damarcus, being a born leader, thought this was far too cheesy. When released, protrusions crazily spark out from the blade, making it appear more like a spiked club than a blade. Once released, it takes on no new attacks but is much faster and much more versatile and powerful.
- Bankai: Masokuha (魔速刃, lit. Demon Speed Blade, pronounced ma-SOU-ku-ha): Once again, awkwardly, Damarcus's Bankai grants his Zanpakutō no new powers whatsoever, but more than makes up for this with a dramatic increase in speed, attack, defense, evasiveness, accuracy, and versatility. It is now as light as a feather, but the impact of the blade is now as heavy as a mountain. Furthermore, reishi can now be channeled through the blade smoothly, making it a great release candidate for huge energy attacks.
Hollow Mask Edit
Once summoned, Damarcus's Hollow mask allows him to use Hollow abilities, including Sonido and Cero. It also grants him an increase in speed and attack, as well as juggling ability.
- Resurrección: Espada del Fuego (Spanish for Fire Blade): the only form of Damarcus's Zanpakutō which greatly alters the physical appearance of the blade; once released by the command Combust, the blade lights up in flames and Damarcus's Hollow mask glows red, indicating that it cannot be shattered. The amazing increase of speed and attack in this form makes it essentially a more dangerous version of Damarcus's Bankai, both for the opponent and for him; although the speed and attack increases are more dramatic, he loses out on defense and evasiveness boosts, and he has a tendency to lose control of his Resurrección form to his inner Hollow. It is interesting to note that while Resurrección is in effect, Damarcus can easily combine elements into spiritual attacks without much problem, while this would be literally suicide to others.