|Base of Operations||Drax Academy|
|Time Period||Drax Academy|
|Play Style||Caster, carry|
|IRC Nickname||CorbettRuptis / CorbettR|
Corbett Ruptis is a higher student of the Drax Academy, specializing in high-damage bursts.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Advanced Techniques Edit
- PASSIVE: Whenever Corbett activates an advanced technique, he can choose to decrease its base power by 25% to activate an additional effect. Additionally, whenever he knocks out an enemy with an advanced technique, he heals for 10% of his health over time.
- ACTIVE: Corbett makes the ground in an area erupt, knocking any enemies into the air and dealing 90 / 68 base damage. If Particle Diffusion is activated, Corbett's next Earth Power will deal an additional 32 base damage.
- ACTIVE: Corbett intensifies gravity and crushes an area after a 1-second delay, dealing 100 / 75 base damage to enemies and slowing them by 60% for 3 seconds. If Particle Diffusion is activated, Crush Down stuns enemies for 2 seconds during the move's initial effect.
- ACTIVE: Corbett taps into the Drax powers to intensify the atmosphere, then lashes out with spiritual claws. The attack deals 120 / 90 base damage and knocks enemies back. If Particle Diffusion is activated, whenever a unit is knocked out by Howling Crusher, Corbett permanently gains 10% special attack for the battle.
- ACTIVE: Corbett fires a sphere of pure energy towards a target, dealing 90 / 68 base damage. This move cannot miss. If Particle Diffusion is activated, the target is also stunned for 4 seconds, and any attacks dealt to the target during this duration is increased by 30% in power.
- ACTIVE: Corbett, during the 2-second channel, can borrow power from any allies around him, decreasing their attack and special attack by 25% while increasing his own by 25% for 50 seconds. During Fighting Spirit's duration, all of his moves are powered up by 50% and gain additional effects; Earth Power knocks enemies up further and causes them to take the same damage they took in the initial burst as true damage over time, Crush Down inflicts damage upon a wider area and the delay is cut in half; Howling Crusher stuns enemies and knocks them back, and gives double the special attack if Particle Diffusion is activated; Aura Sphere is faster and has a 3 second cooldown instead of 15.