|Ashe the Frost Archer|
|Team||League of Legends|
|Powers Inspired By||League of Legends|
|Play Style||Ranged, Carry|
Ashe the Frost Archer is a member of the League of Legends.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Base Stats Edit
|Ashe's base stats.|
Advanced Techniques Edit
"You want some of this?"
- PASSIVE: While not attacking, Ashe's critical strike chance increases by 18% every 3 seconds.
- PASSIVE: Ashe's attack is increased by 3% every time she scores a critical hit, and 7% each time she knocks out a unit or destroys a structure.
- ACTIVE: Ashe sends her Hawk Spirit on a scouting mission to a target area in the arena, revealing terrain as it travels in a straight line and granting vision of the target area for 5 seconds. The Hawk Spirit will reveal units in the brush but will not reveal stealthed units or objects.
- ACTIVE: Each of Ashe's attacks slow the target down by 35% for 3 seconds.
- ACTIVE: Ashe fires 7 arrows in a cone, dealing 80 (+1.0 per attack damage) base damage to each target hit. This skill also applies the Frost Shot slow.
- ACTIVE: Ashe fires a missile of ice in a straight line that will pass over all other units until it collides with an enemy. If the arrow collides with an enemy, it will deal 600 (+1.0 per ability power) base special damage, stun and add a slow to the enemy hit. The duration of the stun increases the farther the arrow travels before impact. Both slows are 50% and last for 3 seconds.
Basic Techniques Edit
"No, really. Put that apple on your head!"
Ashe can fire normal arrows from her bow.
Item Layout Edit
"Take a good look... it's the last look you're going to get."
- Berserker's Greaves
- Infinity Edge
- Phantom Dancer
- Last Whisper
- Sanguine Blade
- Guardian Angel
- Greater Quintessence of Strength x3
- Greater Mark of Desolation x9
- Greater Seal of Resilience x9
- Greater Glyph of Shielding x9
Playing Style Edit
Playing Against Ashe Edit
- Consider getting some teammates with anti-critical innates which can absorb Ashe's Focused basic attacks, nullifying her Hawkshot.
- Although Ashe's Enchanted Crystal Arrow is a powerful technique, she does not have the special attack to punch holes into special sponges. Anything with a high HP and special defense stat will take almost nothing from her ultimate, especially -types.